Arapahoe County Fair Returns July 23-26
The annual Arapahoe County Fair is set to kick off on Thursday, July 23 and run through Sunday, July 26.
The affordable, family-friend events features concerts, tractor pulls, unlimited carnival rides, food, 4-H exhibits and shows, contests, square dancing, crafts, fireworks and tons of fun. There is also Craft Brew Fest from 4-9 p.m. July 24 in the Event Tent, which is just $15 and features unlimited sampling. In addition, there is also a kick-off dinner from 5:30-7:30 p.m. July 23 in the Event Tent. Dinner is $25 and includes general admission and a parking pass.
General admission at the gate is $15 and parking is $5. Kids under 36-inches are free. Of course, the fair will be held at the Arapahoe County Fairgrounds, 25690 E. Quincy Ave. in Aurora. For more information, go to arapahoecountyfair.com.
- Restaurant Review: Bara Sushi & Thai in Greenwood Village
- Five Fun Facts About Greenwood Village
- Greenwood Village Boy’s Superhero Wish Granted
- Thrillist Says YaYa’s Euro Bistro is an ‘Underappreciated Restaurant’
- Restaurant Review: RICE Bistro & Sushi in Greenwood Village
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Village Community Expert.