Alberta Development Partners Breaks Ground on ‘The Promenade’
Greenwood Village-based Alberta Development Partners just broke ground on a massive new development in Castle Rock.
According to the Denver Business Journal, The Promenade at Castle Rock is a massive $177 million development that will feature retail shopping, restaurants and other services
“This will be one of the largest community center developments in the United States,” Don Provost, principal of Alberta Development Partners, told the journal. “We look forward to bringing some of the best retailers in the country to Castle Rock.”
About 200 acres of vacant land at Interstate 25 and Highway 85 will be transformed into the huge development, which will have four different districts including The Front Porch, The Merc, The Town Square and The Village.
See more details on the project by reading the full Denver Business Journal story here.
- Greenwood Village’s Company Partners with Teriyaki Madness for Expansion
- Restaurant Review: Brook’s Steak House in Greenwood Village
- Greenwood Village Company Buys Detroit Apartment Complex
- Review: Baker’s Way Bakery in Greenwood Village
- Taste Classic Inspired European Cuisine at Chinook Tavern
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Village Community Expert.