14th Annual Denver Restaurant Week Kicks Off on Feb. 23
Denver’s 14th annual Restaurant Week is set to kick off on Friday, Feb. 23 and run until March 4.
According Visit Denver’s website, dozens of Denver area restaurants are participating in the foodie event, with all of them offering meals and menu selections at $25, $35, or $45.
Among the restaurants taking part in the festivities are Blue Island Oyster Bar and Seafood, 801 Chophouse, Elway’s Cherry Creek, and Trattoria Stella.
Reservations are highly recommended. To browse all participating restaurants, go to denver.org/denver-restaurant-week/.
- Fractured Prune Doughnuts Opens in Greenwood Village
- Thousands of High Schoolers Attend Cherry Creek Diversity Conference
- Local Movie Maker Returns Home to Make Films for Nonprofit, Mission-Driven Organizations
- Buildium: Denver is Secondary Real Estate ‘Market to Watch in 2018’
- Cherry Creek Superintendent Harry Bull Announces Retirement
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Village Community Expert.