WAMMFest Beer and Wine Event Coming to Greenwood Aug. 20
A beer and wine festival is coming to Greenwood Aug. 20.
According to the Indianapolis Star, WAMMFest, which stands for wine, art, music and microbrews, is coming to Greenwood’s Craig Park on Aug. 20. Festivities will begin at 11 a.m., and the park is located at 10 E. Smith Valley Rd.
“Spend a day in the park exploring arts and crafts, dancing to live music, and drinking locally made wine and beer,” the story says.
According to the story, tickets are $10 in advance, $15 at the gate, free for kids aged 6 and younger, beer and wine can be purchased by the glass. Proceeds benefit the Sertoma Club of Greenwood and are given back to youth and community organizations, according to the story.
- Brewery, Restaurant Proposed for 12-Acre Site in Greenwood
- Summer’s Just Begun, and Already Greenwood’s Pool is Getting a lot of Use
- Five Greenwood Emergency Personnel Honored for Saving Boy’s Life
- Greenwood Begins Downtown Renovations
- Center Grove Ranked in Top 25 of Indiana’s Best High Schools
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.