SnapShyft Plans to Bring More Jobs to Indianapolis
A tech company that launched back in 2016 is planning to expanding its Indianapolis footprint.
According to Inside Indiana Business, SnapShyft, which is known for its food and beverage industry staffing platform, says it will invest $433,000 to establish a headquarters at the downtown Indianapolis location of The Speak Easy, as well as add 40 new jobs over the next two years.
“Being in or near downtown Indianapolis was a true no-brainer for the team, housing more than 400 food and beverage venues, an amazing pool of tech talent, and access to surrounding markets like Fishers, Carmel and Greenwood,” cofounder Thor Wood told the publication.
SnapShyft launched after winning the inaugural Indy Startup Challenge.
Since launching, close to 200 venues have created accounts and over 1,500 professionals throughout Greater Indianapolis have downloaded the app, the article said.
- Greenwood’s Brickhouse Coffee Aids Family’s Passion for Mission Work
- County Program to Curb Poverty Seeking Volunteers and Funds
- Greenwood Signs Off on Strip Mall Demolition
- Rise’n Roll Bakery Now Open in Greenwood
- Trash Service Crew Surprises Greenwood Girl on Her Birthday
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.