Smith Valley Road in Greenwood to Get Major Facelift
A major road that runs through the Center Grove area of Greenwood is set for some major improvements.
According to the Daily Journal, upcoming construction on Interstate 69 will add a new interchange to Smith Valley Road in the Center Grove area of Greenwood.
That project will result in a significant increase in traffic for Smith Valley Road, city and county leaders told the newspaper, which is why the road will be expanded from two to four lanes.
County officials don’t have a set date for when Smith Valley Road will expand, the report said.
- Center Grove High School Educator to Teach in China
- Greenwood Celebrates Completion of Worthsville Road Construction Project
- Greenwood Restaurant Goes Dog Friendly, Offers Pooch Menu
- County Business Development Group Celebrates 25 Years Boosting Local Economy
- Drink For a Good Cause at Greenwood’s MashCraft Brewing
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.