Rise’n Roll Bakery to Open Greenwood Location
Greenwood residents are about to hit the “doughnut jackpot.” According to the IndyStar, the city is about to be home to a Rise’n Roll Bakery franchise location.
“Owner JC Price has teamed up with Doug James, Cory Walradth, Randy Sexton and Chris Retter to bring the beloved cinnamon caramel doughnuts and other Amish delights to Central Indiana,” the newspaper reported.
The company started franchising roughly a year ago, which will certainly be to Greenwood’s benefit.
According to the Greenwood location’s Facebook page, shop owners are hoping to open before the Thanksgiving holiday, but will for sure open doors by Dec. 1.
- Newk’s Eatery Opens in Greenwood
- FedEx to Build Hub in Greenwood
- Money Magazine Ranks Greenwood as a ‘Best Place to Live’
- Greenwood Moves Forward on Design to Redesign Old City Park
- Greenwood High School Choir Performs With Foreigner
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.