Rise’n Roll Bakery Now Open in Greenwood
Rise’n Roll Bakery has officially opened its Greenwood doors.
According to the IndyStar, the highly-anticipated bakery’s grand opening was Saturday, Dec. 9.
Those who got up early to get in line were reportedly rewarded as part of the grand opening festivities:
Whoever was first in line won a dozen Cinnamon Caramel doughnuts every week for a year.
Customers No. 2-25 won a dozen of those doughnuts every month for a year.
Customers No. 26-100 received one free Cinnamon Caramel doughnut that day.
Rise’n Roll is located at 1277 Ind. 135.
- Trash Service Crew Surprises Greenwood Girl on Her Birthday
- New 180-Unit Apartment Complex Coming to Greenwood
- Greenwood Holds Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for Dia & Co.
- Giordano’s, Greek’s to Open Pizzeria Locations in Greenwood Area
- Rise’n Roll Bakery to Open Greenwood Location
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.