Restaurant Review: Vino Villa in Greenwood
Whether you’re looking to pick up a good bottle of vino to enjoy at home or you’re interested in a delicious dinner outing, Vino Villa is downtown Greenwood should be on your radar.
The main floor offers a wine and cheese shop.
“We offer an extensive selection of fine wines, gourmet cheeses, and specialty meats,” the website says. “You’ll also find unique oils, vinegars and one-of-a-kind gift ideas, crafted by local artists.”
And the second floor is home to a bistro with a tasty menu. Some of the menu items include: pear and pomegranate salad, meatballs a la vino sandwich, pizzas, smoked duck breast and much more.
As for customer reviews, here’s how the restaurant ranked on various review sites as of March 2, 2016:
- Yelp: 4 out of 5 stars
- Facebook: 4.8 out of 5 stars
- Zomato: 4.4 out of 5 stars
- Trip Advisor: 4.5 out of 5 stars
For more information on the establishment, click here.
- Brew Review: MashCraft Brewing Company in Greenwood
- Angie’s List Article Highlights Greenwood’s ‘Transformation’
- Greenwood Walmart Donates Cash to ‘Meat’ the Need Program
- Miss Johnson County Finishes in Top 10 at State Contest
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.