Restaurant Review: Fireside Brewhouse in Greenwood
From chicken wings and burgers, to steaks and ribs, Fireside Brewhouse in Greenwood has a little something for anyone’s tastes.
The restaurant is family-owned and operated, and aims to give diners a superior experience.
“With a menu of globally-influenced dishes prepared by an experienced kitchen, a beer and wine list numbering well over 150 entries, and a convivial atmosphere,” the website says. “Fireside is an experience unlike anything else Indianapolis can offer.”
From 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. the restaurant is open to all and is a destination for families. After 10 p.m., it turns into a 21+ lounge with live music, karaoke and more.
As for customer reviews, here’s how the restaurant rates on various review sites as of Jan. 22, 2015:
- Facebook: 4.5 out of 5 stars
- Urbanspoon: 3.5 out of 5 stars
- Yelp: 3 out of 5 stars
- Trip Advisor: 3.5 out of 5 stars
Fireside Brewhouse is located at 997 E. County Line Rd. For more information on the restaurant, go to restaurantinindianapolis.com.
- Greenwood Has Plans for Rebuilding Historic Downtown
- Did You Know Greenwood Offers Free Recycling?
- Greenwood Brewery Offers Holiday Treat: Peppermint Beer
- Business Spotlight: Greenwood’s Pout in Pink
- Save on Energy Bills With Smart Landscaping
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.