Planetary Brewing Company Coming to Downtown Greenwood
Planetary Brewing Company is moving its taproom to downtown Greenwood, with an opening aimed at early in 2016.
According to the Indianapolis Star, brew production will stay at the brewery’s current location in the industrial park at 500 Polk St. The taproom will eventually open at 188 S. Madison Ave. in Downtown.
Owner Andrew Groves told the newspaper that he plans to have 24 brews on tap, and is working with local restaurants like Revery to provide food to patrons.
Read more about the brewery here.
- Jennifer Hollingshead Receives Volunteer of the Year Award
- Hops & Fire Craft Tap House Now Open in Greenwood
- Johnson Memorial Building in Final Design Stages
- Developer to Build Shell Business Building in Greenwood
- IU Health Urgent Care Now Open in Greenwood
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.