Newk’s Eatery Opens in Greenwood
Greenwood is now home to a new fast-casual restaurant chain.
According to Fox 59 News, Newk’s Eatery is now open at 1279 N. Emerson Ave.
Newk’s Eatery, which is based out of Jackson, MS, is brand new to Indiana, as this is the first location in the state.
In the interview with Fox 59 News, owner of the Greenwood location, Kent Made, said while the theme of the restaurant is quick-casual, everything is baked and cooked fresh each day.
While the menu varies from location to location, customers can expect a variety of freshly prepared soups, pizzas, salads, sandwiches, desserts and much more.
The Greenwood location is open from 10:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, and 10:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays.
- FedEx to Build Hub in Greenwood
- Money Magazine Ranks Greenwood as a ‘Best Place to Live’
- Greenwood Moves Forward on Design to Redesign Old City Park
- Greenwood High School Choir Performs With Foreigner
- Greenwood’s Historic Downtown Building ‘Grafton Peek’ for Sale
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.