New Retail Development Planned for Greenwood
A new $90 million retail development has been proposed for a piece of long-vacant land in Greenwood.
According to WishTV.com, Gershman Partners are proposing the development called Greenwood Town Center for a property west of 1-65 near County Line Road. If everything goes as planned, the new development would bring 700,000 square feet of retail, restaurant and entertainment space to town. The deal is still being negotiated with the city.
Some of the retail desires being thrown around are higher end stores, a movie theater, dining and drinking options, and perhaps an entertainment place like Dave and Busters.
- Developer to Build Shell Business Building in Greenwood
- Here’s Your Fall Home Maintenance Checklist
- IU Health Urgent Care Now Open in Greenwood
- O’Reilly’s Irish Bar and Restaurant Coming to Greenwood Area
- Greenwood Council Approves Community Center Upgrades
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.