New Auto Business Coming to Former Marsh Property
After nearly four years of vacancy, the former Marsh store in Greenwood is getting a makeover—and a new tenant.
According to the Daily Journal, Hubler Automotive Group purchased the building in December and has already begun renovations inside. The 31,000-square-foot building will be turned into a pre-owned vehicle supercenter and is set to open in late spring.
More than 30 new jobs will be available when the store is complete.
- Miss Johnson County Finishes in Top 10 at State Contest
- Johnson County REMC Offers College Scholarship
- Planetary Brewing Company Coming to Downtown Greenwood
- Hops & Fire Craft Tap House Now Open in Greenwood
- Johnson Memorial Building in Final Design Stages
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.