New 180-Unit Apartment Complex Coming to Greenwood
A new apartment complex is coming to Greenwood.
According to the Daily Journal, the Garrett Companies, a Greenwood-based multifamily development company, received City Council approval to build a new 180-unit apartment complex in town.
The development would be constructed along Greenwood Springs Drive and Greenwood Springs Boulevard, near Emerson Avenue and County Line Road, which is reportedly across the street from the company’s Greenwood headquarters.
The apartments will range from 775-square-foot, one-bedroom units to 1,400-square-foot, three-bedroom units with rent prices ranging from $1,100 to $1,700 a month, according to the article.
- Greenwood Holds Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for Dia & Co.
- Giordano’s, Greek’s to Open Pizzeria Locations in Greenwood Area
- Rise’n Roll Bakery to Open Greenwood Location
- Newk’s Eatery Opens in Greenwood
- FedEx to Build Hub in Greenwood
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.