Miss Johnson County Finishes in Top 10 at State Contest
Samantha Morris, Miss Johnson County, was one of the top 10 finalists at the Indiana State Fair Queen contest last weekend.
According to the Daily Journal, Morris is a student at Purdue University and is a graduate of Indian Creek High School. She was one of 86 contestants from around the state to participate in the contest.
Tate Fritchley, Miss Vanderburgh County, took first place in the competition.
- Johnson County REMC Offers College Scholarship
- Planetary Brewing Company Coming to Downtown Greenwood
- Jennifer Hollingshead Receives Volunteer of the Year Award
- Hops & Fire Craft Tap House Now Open in Greenwood
- Johnson Memorial Building in Final Design Stages
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.