Man Plans Flash Mob Marriage Proposal at Greenwood Mall
Greenwood Park Mall served as the venue for a New Whiteland man’s marriage proposal late last month.
According to WishTV.com, Jeff Smith proposed to girlfriend Alisha Turner during a flash mob dance number to the song “Marry Me” by Bruno Mars. Smith coordinated with mall staff to set it all up, and also invited about 50 friends and family members of theirs to be part of the mob. After a few minutes of dancing, the crowd parted and Smith made his way to Turner to pop the question, the news organization reported.
She said yes.
- New Kroger Grocery Stores Planned for Greenwood
- Greenwood VFW’s Annual Golf Tourney is June 13
- Greenwood Announces Plans for New Alternative School Program
- Costco Plans Store for Greenwood
- Goodwill Coming to Greenwood
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.