Local Credit Union Donates Over $4K to Center Grove Schools
A local credit union recently presented a donation check to Greenwood-based Center Grove Schools for more than $4,000.
According to a press release, Indiana Members Credit Union recently presented a check for $4,047 to Center Grove Schools in Greenwood as part of its school spirit debit card program.
The partnership works like this: supporters of the school sign up for a Center Grove Trojans themed debit card, and every time the card is used as a signature based transaction, Center Grove athletics benefits with a portion of the transaction, the article said.
Since beginning the program in 2013, the credit union has donated $10,855 to Center Grove High School.
- Greenwood Moves Forward on Design to Redesign Old City Park
- Greenwood High School Choir Performs With Foreigner
- Greenwood’s Historic Downtown Building ‘Grafton Peek’ for Sale
- High School Band Conductor to Return to Greenwood for Special Performance
- England-Based Luggage Company Chooses Greenwood for U.S. Headquarters
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.