Johnson County REMC Offers College Scholarship
Johnson County REMC is offering two $2,000 college scholarships.
According to the Daily Journal, the scholarships are open to high school seniors who are planning to attend an Indiana college or university. In addition, to be eligible a recipient’s parent or guardian must be REMC members.
Applications are available from high school guidance counselors or at the REMC office located at 750 International Dr. in Franklin. Applications are also available at jcremc.com. The application deadline is Jan. 29.
- Planetary Brewing Company Coming to Downtown Greenwood
- Jennifer Hollingshead Receives Volunteer of the Year Award
- Hops & Fire Craft Tap House Now Open in Greenwood
- Greenwood Woman Gets Second Consecutive EWGA Championship Finals Win
- New Retail Development Planned for Greenwood
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.