Johnson County Gets First Ever Tourism Director
Johnson County, which is home to Greenwood, recently hired its first ever tourism director.
According to The Daily Journal, Kenneth Kosky was recently appointed as director of Johnson County Convention, Visitor and Tourism.
The organization’s board, which is made of nine members appointed by the Johnson County Commissioners and Greenwood Mayor Mark Myers, announced the hire this week.
Kosky’s job is simple: get more people to visit the county, the report said.
- Hundreds of Greenwood Buildings to be Added to National Register of Historic Places
- Greenwood Miracle League to Launch This Spring
- Greenwood Police Donate Vehicle to Senior Center for Meals on Wheels Service
- Greenwood Winter Guards Earn State Berth
- Ice Rink Complex Set to Come to Greenwood
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.