IU Health Urgent Care Now Open in Greenwood
Indiana University Health has opened a Greenwood urgent care location. According to the Daily Journal, the new center is the first southside location for IU Health.
“The sheer growth of (Johnson County) made it a prime market for (IU Health’s) expansion and growth,” Ron Stiver, president of Indiana University Health system clinical services, said. “We think that all the factors are laying out for success here.”
The Greenwood location is the first in a series of other IU Health urgent care openings in the area, the newspaper said. Other locations are planned for Lawrence and Brownsburg this fall.
The Greenwood facility is located off State Road 135, just south of Smith Valley Road.
- Greenwood Diver Hopes to Make Olympics
- Restaurant Review: Oaken Barrel Brewing Company
- Hallmark Turns Vintage Greenwood Fire Truck into Keepsake Ornament
- Greenwood’s New Freedom Springs Waterpark a Major Hit
- Greenwood Golfer Wins Indiana Amateur Championship
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.