Indianapolis Star Highlights Greenwood ‘Transformation’ Projects
Greenwood is making huge efforts to improve its infrastructure and transform itself into a great, modern suburb. And, according to the Indianapolis Star, five projects in particular are instrumental in this transformation.
The newspaper recently highlighted the following projects in an article all about Greenwood’s efforts to improve: Greenwood City Center, Worthsville Road interchange, Roundabouts, Downtown revitalization, and Freedom Springs Aquatic Park.
“These projects show the city is shrugging off its old image as a sleepy suburb with low taxes and a big shopping mall,” the newspaper said.
Freedom Springs just opened this summer and it is already exceeding expectations, and the city center opened last August and has “set an example for downtown investment.”
- Greenwood Community Center to Get a Facelift
- Greenwood Golfer Wins Indiana Amateur Championship
- New Wal-Mart Now Open in Greenwood
- Center Grove Ranks in Top 20 for Indiana High Schools
- Man Plans Flash Mob Marriage Proposal at Greenwood Mall
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.