Hops & Fire Craft Tap House Now Open in Greenwood
Barto has spent nearly 40 years in the food and beverage business. He and executive chef Chip Huckaby are the pair behind Barto’s Concessions and Food Guys Catering Co. And now, he’s in the restaurant biz.
The new craft house boasts more than 40 beers on tap, as well as wine and spirits, and right now the limited menu features wings, pizza, salads and sandwiches. Barto’s favorite menu item is the Sun-Dried Tomato Pork Burger.
Hops & Fire Craft Tap House opened in the former The Melting Pot location at 1259 N. Ind. 135.
- Johnson Memorial Building in Final Design Stages
- Greenwood Woman Gets Second Consecutive EWGA Championship Finals Win
- New Retail Development Planned for Greenwood
- Here’s Your Fall Home Maintenance Checklist
- IU Health Urgent Care Now Open in Greenwood
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.