Greenwood’s Revery to Open in October
Downtown Greenwood’s newest restaurant is getting ready to open its doors to the public.
According to the Daily Journal, Revery is expected to start business the first week of October at 299 W. Main St.
Revery was described as a high-end, contemporary-American restaurant by the IndyStar, that will seat 118. Chefs and partners Mark Henrichs and Danny Salgado, have been working through the summer to get the restaurant ready.
The restaurant’s menu will feature a variety of delicious delicacies, including duck and dumplings, the Daily Journal said.
“Their duck and dumplings will include duck confit and biscuit dumplings seasoned with fennel, celery, onions and carrots,” the journal said in a recent update article. “Instead of bread, they’ll serve handcrafted sour cream or barbecue-flavored popcorn as a warmup and cotton candy for a post-dinner palette cleanser.”
- Business Spotlight: Greenwood’s Pout in Pink
- Restaurant Review: Stone Creek Dining Company in Greenwood
- Greenwood’s Little Airport Considers New Hangars
- Greenwood Opens Its Second Organic Grocery Store
- Revery Opening Downtown with New Contemporary Menu
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.