Greenwood’s Historic Downtown Building ‘Grafton Peek’ for Sale
One of Greenwood’s most historic downtown buildings is up for sale.
According to The Daily Journal, Grafton Peek, a two-story brick building at the northeast corner of the intersection of Main Street and Madison Avenue just hit the market.
Owner Jason West told the newspaper he’s selling the building, which built in 1884 as one of the first general stores in Greenwood, to make room for a new owner with exciting ideas.
Grafton Peek is on the National Register of Historic Places as part of the Greenwood Commercial Historic District, and over the years has hosted a variety of businesses, the report said.
- High School Band Conductor to Return to Greenwood for Special Performance
- England-Based Luggage Company Chooses Greenwood for U.S. Headquarters
- Biggest Greenwood Commercial/Industrial Development in 20 Years Proposed
- ‘Micro-Hospital’ Coming to Greenwood
- Greenwood’s Historic Residential District Gets Added to National Register of Historic Places
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.