Greenwood’s Brickhouse Coffee Aids Family’s Passion for Mission Work
Greenwood’s Brickhouse Coffee is serving up more than aromatic coffee blends from around the world. It’s owners are also using the business to further their desire to make a difference around the world.
According to the Daily Journal, husband and wife team, Jared and Lora Stayton, got the idea for opening a coffeehouse while doing mission work in Spain. After learning their home church was considering a coffee ministry on its campus, the Staytons jumped onboard and Brickhouse was born in early 2013.
Fast forward to 2017, and the Staytons were remodeling what would be their permanent, flagship location in Greenwood, the article said.
The goal of Brickhouse is to train young people in the trade, as well as help support their family while on other mission trips to come.
- County Program to Curb Poverty Seeking Volunteers and Funds
- Greenwood Signs Off on Strip Mall Demolition
- Rise’n Roll Bakery Now Open in Greenwood
- Trash Service Crew Surprises Greenwood Girl on Her Birthday
- New 180-Unit Apartment Complex Coming to Greenwood
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.