Greenwood Woman Appointed to State Education Board
A Greenwood woman has been named to the State Board of Education. According to the Daily Journal, Lee Ann Kwiatowski will serve in the position until June 30, 2016.
Kwiatowski works as an assistant to the Superintendent for School Improvement for Warren Township Schools in Indianapolis, the paper said. She was appointed by Gov. Mike Pence, the newspaper said.
- New Wal-Mart Now Open in Greenwood
- Center Grove Ranks in Top 20 for Indiana High Schools
- New Kroger Grocery Stores Planned for Greenwood
- Indy Brew Bus Brings Tour Service to Greenwood Breweries
- Greenwood Announces Plans for New Alternative School Program
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.