Greenwood Restaurant Goes Dog Friendly, Offers Pooch Menu
A Greenwood restaurant is bringing “dog friendly” to a new level.
According to WISH-TV, Revery, a Greenwood restaurant is now offering a dog menu for patrons who want to bring their pet pups to dinner with them.
According to the report, at the restaurant, dogs get popcorn on the house, but can order entrees, such as chicken and sweet potato, for about $4.
Revery general manager Eric Kett told the news station he drew inspiration from restaurants in other cities who were being more dog friendly, and wanted to help bring the trend to Greenwood.
Because the dogs are only allowed on the patio, right now the menu is seasonal, the report said.
- County Business Development Group Celebrates 25 Years Boosting Local Economy
- Drink For a Good Cause at Greenwood’s MashCraft Brewing
- Greenwood Child Paints With Nationally Recognized Artist
- Two Greenwood Breweries Earn Gold Medals at Indiana State Fair Beer Competition
- $2 Million Commercial Development to Go Up Near Greenwood Airport
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.