Greenwood Holds Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for Dia & Co.
The city of Greenwood welcomed a new major employer to town last week, holding a ribbon cutting ceremony for Dia & Co.
According to Inside Indiana Business, Dia & Co., which is an e-retailer focused on plus-size women’s apparel, recently invested $2.76 million into creating a Johnson County distribution center.
The company, which is based in New York, has already hired 200 employees and plans to add hundreds more over the next four years. It’s estimated that employment will reach 870 at that time.
Reportedly, the Indiana Economic Development Corp. President Elaine Bedel and Greenwood City Council President Mike Campbell along with company officials were present at the ribbon cutting ceremony.
- Giordano’s, Greek’s to Open Pizzeria Locations in Greenwood Area
- Rise’n Roll Bakery to Open Greenwood Location
- Newk’s Eatery Opens in Greenwood
- FedEx to Build Hub in Greenwood
- Money Magazine Ranks Greenwood as a ‘Best Place to Live’
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.