Greenwood Holding ‘March for Hunger’ Food Drive
The City of Greenwood Legal Department is collecting food and monetary donations for the annual March Against Hunger food drive.
According to the city’s website, the drive is sponsored by the Indiana State Bar Association in partnership with the Indiana Attorney General and Feeding Indiana’s Hungry.
All the food items and money collected will be taken to Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana to serve Johnson and surrounding counties.
Those who want to participate can bring donations to Greenwood’s City Center, 300 S. Madison Ave., through March 31.
- Restaurant Review: Vino Villa in Greenwood
- Brew Review: MashCraft Brewing Company in Greenwood
- Angie’s List Article Highlights Greenwood’s ‘Transformation’
- Miss Johnson County Finishes in Top 10 at State Contest
- Johnson County REMC Offers College Scholarship
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.