Greenwood Hires New City Engineer
The city of Greenwood has a new city engineer and director of community development services.
According to Inside Indiana Business, Greenwood has named Daniel Johnston to the position.
In his new role, Johnston will be responsible for planning, designing and monitoring Greenwood’s infrastructure, as well as direct the inspection of city construction projects.
Johnston has previously worked as an engineer and most recently project manager with HNTB, and he received a bachelor of science in civil engineering from Oklahoma State University, the article said.
- Greenwood Fire Foundation 5K and Safety Festival Set for June 17
- ‘Accelerate Indy’ Recruiting Greenwood to Help Grow Economic Development
- Greenwood to Get New City Park
- Greenwood Team Wins Award at World Robotics Tournament
- Grocery Delivery Company Expands to Greenwood
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.