Greenwood Diver Hopes to Make Olympics
A Greenwood native and seasoned diver is working hard to make his dream of making the Olympics come true.
According to Wane.com, 17-year-old Zach Cooper is so close to making that dream come true as he’s already qualified for the 2016 Olympic trials.
Cooper has been diving for the last decade and currently trains six days a week for six to eight hours a day.
The trials are set for June 2016 in Indianapolis.
- Greenwood Rotary Club Raising Funds for Disaster Victims
- Restaurant Review: Oaken Barrel Brewing Company
- Hallmark Turns Vintage Greenwood Fire Truck into Keepsake Ornament
- Greenwood’s New Freedom Springs Waterpark a Major Hit
- Greenwood Golfer Wins Indiana Amateur Championship
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.