Greenwood Considers Remodeling Old City Hall to Increase Revenue
The City of Greenwood is considering spending about $3.5 million on renovating its former City Hall headquarters in Downtown.
According to the Indianapolis Star, the city is currently negotiating a lease with Collaborating for Kids, a local company that provides therapy, tutoring and other services to children with special needs. But, a lot of work is needed to attract other tenants.
The newspaper reported that investing tax money into the building and leasing the space would allow the city break even or turn a profit over time.
- Johnny Bass to Enter Indiana’s Basketball Hall of Fame
- Walmart to Hire 300 for New Greenwood Store
- Costco Plans Store for Greenwood
- Goodwill Coming to Greenwood
- Apartment List Ranks Greenwood in Top 5 Indiana Cities for Families
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.