Greenwood Brewery Offers Holiday Treat: Peppermint Beer
Lights have been strung. Presents have been wrapped. And local breweries have rolled out their best holiday beers, with many of them including peppermint laced crafts.
According to a recent IndyStar article, there are a few must-try varieties in and around Indianapolis, including MashCraft Brewing’s Ancho Annie Pepper-infused Amber. The writer tasted nearly a dozen peppermint beers, and MashCraft took was an honorable mention to the Top 5 list. Here’s what the writer said:
“I couldn’t resist the spiciness of Mashcraft Brewing’s Ancho Annie Pepper-infused Amber. Head brewer Andrew Castner didn’t use hops, but instead added Ancho, Anaheim and Serrano chili peppers for bitterness. Try it with Bloody Mary mix.”
- Do-It-Yourself Brewery Set to Open in Greenwood
- Thrillist Names Jockamo’s ‘Best Pizza’ in Indiana
- Five Easy Ways to Add to Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- Restaurant Review: Stone Creek Dining Company in Greenwood
- Greenwood’s Little Airport Considers New Hangars
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.