Greenwood Arby’s Goes Upside Down in Honor of ‘Stranger Things’ Season 2
A Greenwood Arby’s restaurant reportedly went “upside down” over the release of the second season of Netflix’s Stranger Things.
According to The Daily Meal, the restaurant’s letter board was turned upside down and read “Employee of the Month: Barb,” paying homage to the red-haired character who lost her life in the Upside Down in Season 1.
The series is set in the fictional town of Hawkins, IN, so it seems only natural that at least one establishment would take advantage of the second season premiere.
- Newk’s Eatery Opens in Greenwood
- FedEx to Build Hub in Greenwood
- Money Magazine Ranks Greenwood as a ‘Best Place to Live’
- Greenwood Moves Forward on Design to Redesign Old City Park
- Greenwood High School Choir Performs With Foreigner
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.