Dry Goods to Open in Greenwood Park Mall this Summer
Iowa-based Dry Goods will be opening its third Indiana location in Greenwood Park Mall this summer.
According to Inside Indiana Business, Dry Goods is a specialty store that sells contemporary clothing, jewelry and accessories.
“We are pleased to expand our presence in Indiana and look forward to joining a great mix of retailers at Greenwood Park Mall,” Lindsay Caltagirone, vice president of Dry Goods, reportedly said. “We are confident that area shoppers will appreciate our beautiful store, exciting merchandise and excellent customer service.”
The store will open its doors in mid-July.
- Greenwood’s Freedom Springs to Open May 28
- Greenwood Begins Downtown Renovations
- 5 Easy Landscaping Projects to Boost Curb Appeal
- Why Regular Maintenance is a Must to Keep Your Home Young
- Center Grove Ranked in Top 25 of Indiana’s Best High Schools
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.