Developer to Build Shell Business Building in Greenwood
The Peterson Co. is planning to build a 132,0000-square-foot shell building in Greenwood.
According to the Daily Journal, a shell building is a structure that is left undeveloped on the inside so businesses can build walls ceilings and floors based on their needs. These kinds of buildings are attractive because some companies need to move fast and others don’t have the capital to construct a building themselves.
The developer is hoping to break ground next summer, and construction will take six to 12 months.
- Here’s Your Fall Home Maintenance Checklist
- IU Health Urgent Care Now Open in Greenwood
- O’Reilly’s Irish Bar and Restaurant Coming to Greenwood Area
- Greenwood Council Approves Community Center Upgrades
- Greenwood Diver Hopes to Make Olympics
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.