Daily Journal Collecting Donations for Good Cheer Fund
The holiday season is officially underway and local newspaper the Daily Journal is accepting donations for the Good Cheer Fund.
According to the newspaper, the Good Cheer Fund is an annual Johnson County holiday tradition that provides 800 baskets of fresh and non-perishable food to needy families. Last year, the community raised more than $29,000.
People can make monetary contributions to the fund until the end of December. Mail donations to Daily Journal, P.O. Box 699, Franklin, IN 46131, or drop off at the Daily Journal’s headquarters at 30 S. Water St., Second floor, Suite A, in Franklin.
- Johnson Memorial Building in Final Design Stages
- Greenwood Woman Gets Second Consecutive EWGA Championship Finals Win
- Developer to Build Shell Business Building in Greenwood
- Here’s Your Fall Home Maintenance Checklist
- IU Health Urgent Care Now Open in Greenwood
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.