Brew Review: MashCraft Brewing Company in Greenwood
If you’re a craft beer fan, then you must give MashCraft Brewing Company in Greenwood a taste.
From an the American amber MashCraft Gold or the Ginger Snap spiced ale, the brewery offers nearly a dozen of its own brews, as well as beer cocktails and guest taps.
One of the most unique beers on tap is the Black Oyster craft.
“Brewed with a half pound of Goose Point oysters per barrel, this malty dark mild ale starts sweet with hints of toffee, a mild earthiness, and finishes with a subtle clean brininess from the oysters,” the breweries website describes.
And if you need a little snack to go with your libation, you can bring your own meal or get takeout of delivery from local restaurants such as Jet’s Pizza or Hal’s Fabulous Las Vegas.
As for customer reviews, here’s how the brewery was rated on various review sites as of Feb. 17, 2016:
- Yelp: 4 out of 5 stars
- Google+: 4.3 out of 5 stars.
- BeerAdvocate.com: 3.79 out of 5 stars
- Facebook: 4.8 out of 5 stars
MashCraft is located at 1140 N State Road 135 in Greenwood.
- Angie’s List Article Highlights Greenwood’s ‘Transformation’
- Greenwood Walmart Donates Cash to ‘Meat’ the Need Program
- Johnson County REMC Offers College Scholarship
- Planetary Brewing Company Coming to Downtown Greenwood
- Jennifer Hollingshead Receives Volunteer of the Year Award
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.