Angie’s List Article Highlights Greenwood’s ‘Transformation’
Greenwood is becoming a bustling and growing spot for restaurants, business and families looking to put down roots.
All of this and more was recently highlighted in an Angie’s List article by Brent Glasgow.
The article called Mayor Mark Myer, who’s father was mayor in the late 1970s, a “renaissance mayor,” talked about the recent improvements to the old downtown area, and also highlighted the uptick in new restaurants like Revery and wine shop Vino Villa.
- Greenwood Walmart Donates Cash to ‘Meat’ the Need Program
- Planetary Brewing Company Coming to Downtown Greenwood
- Jennifer Hollingshead Receives Volunteer of the Year Award
- Hops & Fire Craft Tap House Now Open in Greenwood
- Johnson Memorial Building in Final Design Stages
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.