$2 Million Commercial Development to Go Up Near Greenwood Airport
A new $2 million office complex will soon be constructed near Greenwood Airport.
According to WISHTV.com, the new Indiana-American Office Parke will be located off of County Line Road on Airport Parkway.
Construction is expected to begin next month at the 13-acre site, according to the report. First, a 24-000-square-foot building will be constructed, followed by four other buildings.
“The first occupant is going to be Projects Plus Engineering, a local engineering and surveying company,” Greenwood city engineer Mark Richards told the news outlet.
- G.R.O.W. Greenwood Initiative Aims to Revitalize Local Businesses
- Greenwood Bar Named One of Most Underrated Places Around Central Indiana
- Greenwood’s Oaken Barrel Brewing Plans Expansion
- Gym for ‘Kids of All Abilities’ Opens in Greenwood
- Brewery, Restaurant Proposed for 12-Acre Site in Greenwood
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Community Expert.