“Round up your fairies, super heroes and tiny goblins for this safe and friendly trick-or-treating extravaganza,” the museum’s event page says. “Parade from one Treat House to the next collecting goodies, whip up delicious Dirty Desserts and craft classic Halloween creatures.”
This year’s crafts and activities include:
– Franken Puddin’ (noon to 1 p.m. and 4-5 p.m.);
– Egg Carton Spiders, Bats and Cats (ongoing);
– Hand-some Spiders (ongoing);
– Hootin’ Owl (ongoing);
– Monster Carnival Games (ongoing);
– Monster Lab (ongoing;
– Sugar Skull Masks (ongoing).
The cost is free for members and children under the age of one, $7 for ages one and over 60, and $9 for ages 2-59. In addition, Vern’s Mini Train is $2 per ride. The event runs from 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. each of the three days.
For more information, go to mychildsmuseum.org.
This local update courtesy of your Denver South Community Expert.