Veterans at Holly Creek Retirement Community Record ‘Living Histories’
Twenty veterans who are all residents at Centennial’s Holly Creek Retirement Community are telling their life stories.
Among the stories recorded was 94-year-old Richard “Dick” Raiter’s, who showed up for his interview in his Navy uniform he purchased in 1943. And Glenn Fisher, who was a private first class in the Army infantry, who had two fingers shot off by a Nazi soldier in Germany.
- Meal Deal: Centennial’s ViewHouse Featuring ‘Cowboy Special’
- Centennial Youth Commission Accepting Applications for Annual Achievement Award
- Five Fun Facts About Centennial, CO
- Picture Centennial Program Highlights Local Artists & the City
- ‘The Jones District’ Development Underway in Centennial
This local update courtesy of your Centennial Community Expert.