Thousands of High Schoolers Discuss Diversity at Cherry Creek High School
More than 1,100 Colorado high school students attended the 25th annual Cherry Creek Diversity Conference Feb. 3 that was hosted by the Cherry Creek School District, which serves Centennial.
According to Denver TV Channel 7, high school students from all over Colorado spent the day discussing diversity, politics, and other controversial issues at the conference.
The conference took place at Cherry Creek High and was hosted by Youth Celebrate Diversity. It reportedly included 40 workshops, which cover controversial topics like body image, hate crimes, and homelessness.
- Centennial’s New Mayor, Council Members Sworn Into Office
- Buildium Says Denver is an ‘Best Bet’ Market to Watch in 2018
- CCSD Superintendent Harry Bull Announces Retirement
- Colorado Was the 9th Most Popular State to Move to in 2017
- ‘RECCS’ Launches New Education Initiative
This local update courtesy of your Centennial Community Expert.