Restaurant Review: Volcano Asian Cuisine in Centennial
If you’re in the mood for some Asian cuisine, consider heading over to Centennial’s Volcano Asian Cuisine, which features sushi, hibachi and Chinese cuisine.
The restaurant is locally owned and operated, and was named the Colorado’s Best Asian Fusion restaurant by Asian Avenue in 2012. And for convenience, you can book reservations and place take-out orders online.
As for customer reviews, here’s what various review sites had the restaurant ranked at as of April 29, 2015:
Yelp: 3 out of 5 stars
Open Table: 4 out of 5 stars
Facebook: 4.5 out of 5 stars
For more information on the restaurant or to see menus, go to www.volcanoasiancuisine.com.
- Centennial Girl Scouts Earn Gold Award
- Diaper Drive Helps Support Local Families in Need
- New Event Center Coming to Centennial
- Centennial Teens Shovel Neighbors’ Driveways to ‘Pay it Forward’
- Restaurant Review: Big Bill’s New York Pizza in Centennial
This local update courtesy of your Centennial Community Expert.