Restaurant Review: Mama Louise in Centennial
Stone-bottom baked pizza with a hand-tossed crust. Sounds good, right? Well, if you want to sink your teeth into some great pizza pie or another classic Italian dish head on over to Mama Louis Restaurant in Centennial.
Mama Louise Restaurant has been a Denver metro area staple since 1978, and beyond its stone-bottom baked pizzas, its menu includes Italian favorites such as Eggplant Parmigiana, Stuffed Shells and Lobster Ravioli.
As for customer reviews, the restaurant’s Yelp page had 52 review and a rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars as of Dec. 7, 2014. On the review site Urbanspoon. 83 percent of reviewers had enjoyed their dining experience.
Mama Louise Restaurant is located at 15412 E. Orchard Rd. in Centennial. Its hours are 11 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Fridays, 5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Saturdays, and closed Sundays.
For more information, visit the restaurant’s website at mamalouisecolorado.com/home.
- New 650,000 sf Corporate Center Coming to Centennial
- SHARE Project Collects Food for Locals in Need
- “The Egg & I” Restaurant Chain Opens New Location in CO
- Picture Centennial Program Highlights Local Artists & the City
- ‘The Jones District’ Development Underway in Centennial
This local update courtesy of your Centennial Community Expert.