Residents at Orchard Park Health Care Get Mother’s Day Surprise
Residents of Orchard Park Health Care in Centennial received a sweet surprise this Mother’s Day. Daisy Girl Scouts Troop 3933 and Boy Scouts from Troop 461 hand-delivered carnations to each room on the holiday, according to the Centennial Citizen.
The flowers were donated by Synergy HomeCare of Denver, and the kids ages 5-8 participated in the “Mother’s Day Surprise” event.
“We want to make sure our local moms aren’t forgotten this year,” Synergy organizer Kim Paul said.
Troop members also prepared songs to sing and practiced saying “Happy Mother’s Day” before the event, the newspaper said.
- Dog Haus to Open Location in Centennial
- Restaurant Review: Volcano Asian Cuisine in Centennial
- Centennial Girl Scouts Earn Gold Award
- Diaper Drive Helps Support Local Families in Need
- New Event Center Coming to Centennial
This local update courtesy of your Centennial Community Expert.