New Event Center Coming to Centennial
Centennial will soon be home to a new, elegant event center.
According to the Centennial Citizen, The Falls Event Center is coming to town and bring 14.300 square feet of event space. In addition, another location will open in Littleton with 12,000 square feet of space.
The space could be used for events such as wedding receptions or family reunions, and can accommodate between 300-350 people, the newspaper said. Those who rent space will have the freedom to decorate how they like and bring in caterers and licensed bartenders of their choice.
The Centennial event space will also be beautifully landscaped with bridges and streams to make it a great place for photos. In addition, both the Centennial and Littleton locations will have large and small conferences for corporate or business meetings, the newspaper reported.
- Centennial Teens Shovel Neighbors’ Driveways to ‘Pay it Forward’
- Restaurant Review: Big Bill’s New York Pizza in Centennial
- Five Fun Facts About Centennial, CO
- Centennial Ranks No. 26 on USA Today’s ‘50 Best Places to Live’
- Money Magazine Ranks Centennial at No. 13 on ‘Best Places to Live’ List
This local update courtesy of your Centennial Community Expert.