New 650,000 sf Corporate Center Coming to Centennial
A new 650,000-square-foot, mixed-use corporate center is coming soon to Centennial.
According to the Denver Business Journal, the 58-acre parcel is located east of Interstate 25 and will be called Dry Creek Corporate Center. The center will include office, industrial, residential and hospitality space.
United Properties is working with Principal Real Estate Investors to complete the project, which will begin with a 158,000-square-foot office building that will break ground in Spring 2015. United Properties will sell other pieces of the parcel for apartment and hotel development, the journal said.
- SHARE Project Collects Food for Locals in Need
- “The Egg & I” Restaurant Chain Opens New Location in CO
- ‘The Jones District’ Development Underway in Centennial
- Money Magazine Ranks Centennial at No. 13 on ‘Best Places to Live’ List
- ViewHouse Restaurant Now Open in Centennial
This local update courtesy of your Centennial Community Expert.