Ken Lucas Sworn in as Centennial’s Mayor Pro Tem
Centennial District 3 Council Member Ken Lucas was sworn in to service his second term as Mayor Pro Tem March 2.
According to a city press release, the position is elected annually and serves an mayoral functions in the event of any temporary absence of the mayor.
Lucas was re-elected unanimously by his fellow council members in February.
“It is an honor to be re-elected as Mayor Pro Tem by my fellow City Council Members,” Lucas said in the release. “I look forward to serving a second term in this position and am eager to see what the year has to bring with a number of City initiatives.”
- Centennial Teens Shovel Neighbors’ Driveways to ‘Pay it Forward’
- Restaurant Review: Big Bill’s New York Pizza in Centennial
- 3 Easy Home Improvement Projects for Winter
- Denver Business Journal Names Conrad Steller ‘40 Under 40’ Winner
- Veterans at Holly Creek Retirement Community Record ‘Living Histories’
This local update courtesy of your Centennial Community Expert.